Auto Mobiles Write For Us
A self-propelled passenger vehicle used for land transportation, usually consisting of four to eight tires and powered by either an internal combustion engine or an electric motor. Automotive engineering refers to the branches of engineering that deal with the manufacture and technologies of motor vehicles.
Cars play an important role in our lives today, they are indispensable without the luxury of the modern world. The car is used to transport people as well as goods and thus serves as a lifeline for people. A car is a vehicle controlled not by humans, but by humans.
There are a variety of vehicles among automobiles, such as cars, buses, trucks, bicycles, etc. An automobile is a self-propelled automobile that has a power source for its force and is used to transport people and goods on land.
Type of cars:
Cars are classified as follows:
1. Based on the load
- Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV), Light Transport Vehicle (LTV), Light Motor Vehicle (LMV),
2. Based on wheels
- Two-wheeled vehicle, e.g. B. scooter scooter, motorcycle, scooter scooter, etc. Three-wheeled vehicle, e.g. e.g. auto rickshaw, three-wheeled scooter for disabled and Tempo, etc. Four-wheeled vehicle, e.g. B. automobile, jeep, truck, bus etc. Six-wheeled vehicles, eg large trucks with two transmission axles.
3. Based on fuel used
- Gasoline vehicle, e.g. B. motorcycle, scooter, car, etc. Diesel vehicles, z. B. Trucks, buses, etc. An electric automobile that uses the battery to drive. Steam vehicle, for example a motor that uses a steam engine. Gas vehicles, eg LPG and CNG vehicles, where LPG is liquefied
4. Passenger cars
- Cars, buses, taxis, etc. Freight vehicles: trucks, trucks, containers, etc.
5. Special purpose vehicle
- Ambulance, fire brigade, etc.
6. According to the carrying capacity
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV): cars, jeeps, etc.
7. Medium Transport Vehicle (MMV)
- Times, etc. Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV): Trucks, tractor units, etc.
8. According to the number of wheels
- Two wheels: motorcycle, scooter scooter, etc.
- Three-wheeled vehicle:-Auto rickshaw, etc.
- ATVs: cars, jeeps, etc.
- Six wheels: trucks, buses, etc.
9. Based on body style
- Hatchback sedan.
- Estate Coupé-Cabriolet.
- Transporter special vehicle, e.g. B. Ambulance, milk truck, etc.
10. Based on the broadcast
- Conventional vehicles with manual gearboxes, eg five-speed cars.
- Automatic: With an automatic transmission, there is no need to change gears manually.
11. Drive based
- Right hand drive.
12. Based on the driveshaft
- Front wheel drive.
- Rear wheel drive.
- All wheel drive.
13. Motor position
- Engine at the front: Most vehicles have the engine at the front. Example: most cars,
- The engine in the back, very few vehicles have the engine in the back, for example a nano car.
Why Write for Techandbusinessnews – Auto Mobiles Write For Us
When you write on Techandbusinessnews, you can reach your target audience/customers, be a Techandbusinessnews reader, and get massive exposure.
- You can get one backlink to your website. As you know, the backlink shares your SEO worth.
- You can also build a relationship with your customers/target groups.
- You can use both categories, e.g., B. Address marketing and business individually or together.
We are also available on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to share your guest post on all social media platforms.
When you write for Techandbusinessnews, your brand’s authority and content remain known worldwide.
We also added a category called Entertainment. Any blogger or writer who wants to post an article in the Entertainment category should send us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
We accept unique, well-researched, and high-quality content. Once you submit your content to techandbusinessnews.com, our editorial team will review it to ensure the article meets the guidelines below. Key areas to consider when writing include:
Title, Headlines, & Subheadings
The article should contain proper headlines, and it should include a catchy heading for your post. Then, break down the paper into smaller sections as it helps our beloved audiences.
Content should be well-written and 100% plagiarism-free. Ensure that the content you send us should not remain published in other blogs.
Avoid Grammar Mistakes
In addition, the article should remain checked using Grammarly to avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes in the content.
Likewise, the Word count of the article should contain a minimum of 700+ words. The piece should be unique, and it should be helpful for our audience.
Attach high-resolution images with copyrights; the size should be 1200 X 800 pixels, which should remain posted along with your article. Images should be in JPG format.
The document format of the article should be in Microsoft Word or Google documents.
Please ensure your article meets the above guest post guidelines before sending us a final draft.
How to Submit Your Guest Post?
To submit a post to techandbusinessnews.com, email us your article at email@example.com. techandbusiessnews.com team will review the final draft and get back to you if there are any further revisions. If approved by our team, we will schedule your post for publishing. After publishing the article, the live link will remain sent to you.
Tech and Business News are open to suggestions, ideas, or inquiries. Never hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org to us if you are facing any difficulties. techandbusinessnews.com team will get the return to you as soon as possible.
Guidelines of the Article – Auto Mobiles Write For Us
To Write to Us, you email us at email@example.com