Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Full Movie
Table of Contents
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is a Indian Hindi-language comedy-horror film directed by Anees Bazmee and produced by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, Krishan Kumar, and Akshay Kumar under the banners T-Series and Cape of Good Films. It is a standalone outcome to the 2007 film Bhool Bhulaiyaa and stars Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani, Tabu, Rajpal Yadav, and Sanjay Mishra. The film follows Ruhaan Randhawa, a con artist hired to pose as a fake exorcist to help a family in a haunted haveli.
The film’s premise is that of a con artist who remains hired to pose as a fake exorcist to help a family in a haunted haveli. However, the real ghost remains awakened, and the con artist must now use his skills to outsmart the ghost and save the family.
The film’s cast is excellent, with Kartik Aaryan, Tabu, Rajpal Yadav, and Sanjay Mishra all giving great performances. Aaryan is great as Ruhaan, and he brings a lot of energy to the role. Tabu is also excellent as Manjulika, and she gives a chilling performance. Yadav and Mishra provide some much-needed comic relief.
The film remains directed by Anees Bazmee, known for his work in comedy-horror films. Bazmee does a great job of balancing the humor and the scares in the film and keeps the audience entertained.
The film’s opening scene
The film opens with Ruhaan Randhawa (Kartik Aaryan), a con artist who poses as a fake exorcist to make a quick buck. He is hired by Akhand Pratap Singh (Sanjay Mishra), the patriarch of a wealthy family in Rajasthan, to help them with a “ghost” problem in their haveli. Ruhaan meets Reet (Kiara Advani), Akhand’s daughter, and they quickly fall in love.
Ruhaan’s arrival in the haveli
Ruhaan arrives at the haveli and remains immediately met with strange and unexplained events. He sees a woman in a white saree, hears strange noises, and even sees a ghost. Ruhaan initially dismisses these events as tricks, but he soon realizes something is wrong with the haveli.
The awakening of Manjulika
Ruhaan’s arrival in the haveli also awakens the real ghost, Manjulika (Tabu), a vengeful spirit that her husband murdered. Manjulika is determined to get revenge on the family, and she terrorizes them.
Ruhaan’s quest to save Reet and her family
Ruhaan must now use his skills to outsmart Manjulika and save Reet and her family. Along the way, he must confront his past and face his fears.
- A con artist who poses as a fake exorcist to make a quick buck.
- Akhand Pratap Singh hires him to help with his haveli’s “ghost” problem.
- Initially skeptical of the supernatural, he soon realizes something is truly wrong with the haveli.
- He must use his skills to outsmart Manjulika and save Reet and her family.
- The daughter of Akhand Pratap Singh.
- She is kind and compassionate, but she is also strong and independent.
- Reet falls in love with Ruhaan but is also afraid of Manjulika.
- She must help Ruhaan to defeat Manjulika and save her family.
- A vengeful spirit that her husband murdered.
- She is determined to get revenge on the family, and she begins to terrorize them.
- She is a powerful ghost but also vulnerable to Ruhaan’s trickery.
Akhand Pratap Singh
- The patriarch of a wealthy family in Rajasthan.
- He is a devout Hindu who believes Manjulika is a real ghost.
- He is desperate to save his family from Manjulika and will do whatever it takes.
- A small-time crook who is Ruhaan’s partner in crime.
- He is a comic relief in the film and provides some much-needed laughs.
- He is also a loyal friend to Ruhaan, and he helps him to defeat Manjulika.
- The family priest of the Singh family.
- He is a wise and experienced man, and he helps Ruhaan to understand the supernatural forces at work in the haveli.
- He is also a source of comic relief in the film and provides some much-needed wisdom.
The film’s slapstick humor
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is a comedy-horror film that relies heavily on slapstick humor to get laughs. The film has many scenes where characters are hit, fall down, or get into other physical mishaps. This type of humor is often effective in getting laughs and helps keep the film moving along.
The film’s scares
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is not a particularly scary film, but a few scenes remain designed to get scared the audience. These scenes are usually short and well-timed, and they help to add to the overall suspense of the film.
However, the film’s scares are not its main focus. Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is more of a comedy than a horror film, and it relies on humor to entertain the audience. The scares are just a bonus.
Overall, the humor and scares in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 are well-balanced. The film is not too scary, but it does have a few scenes that will get a scare out of the audience. The humor is also effective, and it helps to keep the film moving along.
The film’s overall enjoyment
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is a fun film that will keep you laughing and on the authority of your seat. The humor is effective, the scares are well-timed, and the cast is excellent. If you are a fan of comedy-horror films, then you will enjoy Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2.
The film’s must-see status
Whether or not Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is a must-see depends on your preferences. If you are a fan of comedy-horror films, then you will want to see Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. However, if you do not like this genre, you may not enjoy the film as much.
Overall, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is a well-made and entertaining film that will surely please fans of comedy-horror films. It is not a perfect film, but it is a lot of fun and will have you entertained.